Thursday, May 1, 2008

present day ponderings- 2008


Where does time go? One minute you are holding this tiny baby in your arms. She can't do anything without you. You blink and the next minute she is turning 18! sigh.

She has grown up into a wonderful young lady. I'm thankful for this. She has dreams of becoming a surgical nurse. She studies hard. She plans to go to Nepal this summer. I can't even fathom where this young woman came from. She is and has always been a blessing.

Now she follows her elder brother and sister out into the world. I know she will make her mark there. She has already chipped away at my heart, sculpting her unforgettable image for me to hold onto forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...