Friday, July 4, 2008

Sean and Neisha Married


Sean and Neisha Married
Originally uploaded by ongfamily5
Today the night is filled with the sound of shrill fire works bursting in air. Just above the trees I see glimpses of red, blue and white light speckling the sky. The flashes peek through the trees announcing this is a day of celebration. It is a day of cheer.



Last Saturday, I sat and watched my eldest son, Sean say, "I do" to his bride. He was saying "I do" to so many things: A life of sharing, a life of caring, and a life of togetherness. It was a day of celebration and indeed a day of cheer.

4 comments:

  1. The pic is so beautiful. This small boy who fell in the pit in Nepal, is all grown up and ready to assume adult responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now they are waiting to be parents- and me...a grandma!! :) My goodness, how does time fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I still remember thinking how very hot it was on that day! But I also remember saying to myself how we will all forget the temperature years down the road, but appreciate how nice the pictures look on that sunny day! :) I can't believe that now I have a baby and life still keeps marching on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sean- oh yes, I do remember how hot it was- but as you said, sure did make for beautiful pictures!!!! I'm soo glad you have a beautiful wife and wonderful daughter...yes, life does keep marching on and I am cheering at all the celebrations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...