Monday, May 3, 2010

Wake up Sleepy Head- Renton, WA, May 2010

*borrowed from my other blog :) 
 
When I first greeted the streets of Renton, I was sure I caught the whole city ready to slumber.

I was wrong.

In the past few months, Renton has shifted around and thrown off the bed covers. The streets of Renton are coming alive. It is more than just new paint, new fixtures, and renovations. Renton has woken up.


I can't wait to see what other surprises Renton, Washington has for me...I'm glad my first impressions were wrong.

2 comments:

  1. How could it be a sleeping town with Lake Washington? How could it be sleepy head when it is just 10 miles from Seattle? I live in Cary, NC. It was considered BEDROOM of Raleigh when we moved but now it is considered vibrant place...guess why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A- I'm sure that Raleigh became vibrant because YOU moved there!!!

    ReplyDelete

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...