Monday, January 31, 2011

Another View

Each time I visit Colorado I'm invited to view another aspect of this State. The mountains cannot be described with mere words. They tower over me, taking my breath away. Words such as majestic, mighty, awesome, fade in comparison with what I see. To think this is only the creation, what of the Creator? I can barely breathe thinking of this.

 One of the new places I explored on this trip is Golden, Colorado. What a quaint little town. It may be little but it is the address to the National Renewable Energy Labs. A place which is attempting to move us toward new ideas for energy. Seems appropriate for this company to be situated in such a natural setting. If I'm not mistaken, I heard it was built into the back of one of the hills in the area.

Today I'm off to see Boulder, Colorado. I only drove through the last time I was here. This time I'll actually get out and walk through the streets.

All these geographic locations are wonderful, but my favorite part of being here is my adorable granddaughter, Kailynn! She lights up my heart each time I look at her. What a privilege to have this bonding time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...