Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dusted Off

The blog has been in 'storage' for the past few months. Life was way too busy for me to be consistently blogging. I simply transferred the entire blog to a new address and put it under private mode. I kept posting things which I wanted to have 'on file' but the posts have been random. Now, I'm hoping to take the blog out of storage and dust it off.

The annual blogathon is almost upon us and I hope this will be my incentive to write consistently. I'll be putting up the blogathon 2011 badge at the side of my blog and as of May 1st....zoom....it will be off I go!! 

In the meantime, I still need to keep juggling everything on my plate and hope nothing falls off. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogworld, once again. :)

    And this time we'll not let you go. You can see I am following(stalking) you on Google connect. :D

    Great way to start off with this blogathon.
    Looking forward to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome Nisha!!! I'm not sure if it is a great way to start off...or a crazy way to start off! ha ha!

    Can't wait to have you featured on here!!

    ReplyDelete

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...